Delivery within Australia
We ship our collection of Christening Wear, Accessories & Flower Girl Dresses within Australia via Australia post, using Registered Post, Parcel Post or Express Post Parcel Post, which ensures your parcel can be tracked.
Please contact us to see if we deliver to your country & to obtain a shipping quote.
It usually takes 3-5 business days for items to be delivered within Metropolitan locations. Country locations may take longer. We aim to send all orders within one business day of receipt, at which time you will receive an email confirming your order has been dispatched.
If the item is not in stock, we will endeavour to contact you via email within 24 hours, therefore on occasion there may be a delay of up to 2 weeks and up to 4 weeks for those that are hand made to order. In this instance, we will endeavour to contact you via email to advise you of the delivery time.
Returns and Exchanges
All items must be inspected & returned strictly within 5 days of receipt of goods.
- For Hygiene protection, we cannot accept return or exchange of Hair accessories, panty hose or socks.
- Should any item be returned or exchanged, cost of postage, freight or shipping will be worn by the Purchaser
- Custom made items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Any items that have been worn, soiled, damaged or dry cleaned will not be accepted for return or exchange
Should an item be deemed returnable or agreed to exchange by Christening World, the Purchaser must ensure that the items have all original undamaged packaging, must be unworn, unused and unwashed and not dry cleaned. If not adhered to, this will void the return or exchange.
- If the item/s are deemed to have been used, the item/s will be returned to the Purchaser and the Purchaser will be liable for all additional shipping costs.
- Refunds will be given using the Purchasers exact original payment method and processed (less shipping), once all conditions have been met, a refund or exchange will be processed within 7 working days.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied with the returned items
Items being returned must be packaged in a water proof, well sealed box or parcel strictly within 5 workings days.
- It is the Purchasers responsibility to ensure that the returns/exchange items being sent back to Christening World are registered and have tracking capabilities, as Christening World will not be responsible for items that are lost in transit.
- If returned items prove not to be faulty or in its original unused condition, we will send the items back to the Purchaser
All Returns/Exchanges must be sent to:
142 Underbank Blvd
Bacchus Marsh Victoria 3340
Phone +61 03 5367 6587
We accept Visa, MasterCard or Direct Deposit or secure online shopping system.
- All photographs of families and babies used on our website are pre-approved by the parents/parent and guardians at the time of the photo shoot.
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
All Silk fabrics have natural flaws and are not considered faulty.
- Colors and lighting within the photos are depicted and represented the best they can be, there may be very fractional variations.
- Please use our sizing charts as a guide only, as little people’s feet and bodies will vary from person to person.
- All Satin shoes have soft fabric soles and are only suitable for pre-walkers
- Please note, Our Preservation Bag care instructions should be used as a guide only.
- Christening World takes no responsibility for any damage to, or deterioration of any garment arising out of any cause whatsoever.
Christening Gowns Victoria, Christening Gowns Melbourne, Christening Gowns Gold Coast, Christening Gowns Bacchus Marsh, Christening Gowns Bendigo, Christening Gowns Geelong, Christening Gowns Ballarat, Christening Gowns Melton, Christening Gowns Shepparton, Christening Gowns Deniliquin, Christening Gowns Darwin, Christening Gowns Perth, Christening Gowns Adelaide, Christening Gowns Sydney, Christening Gown Canberra, Christening Gowns Brisbane, Christening Gowns Alice Springs.
A.B.N - 42 288 754 120